Build Your Own Clear Protective Barrier With Strataglass
Strataglass and Herculite are pleased to provide our customers with a protective screen design and manufacturing guide that can be easily assembled using Strataglass clear vinyl, common industry pipe fittings and nylon cable ties for frame attachment.
WE ARE PROVIDING THIS AS A DESIGN GUIDE FOR YOUR USE.
The Protector Shield is a temporary clear vinyl screen system engineered for environments that require close personal interaction between employees and/or customers. The screen creates a protective shield between people.
Ideal to isolate cashiers at checkout counters at any type of store. Can also be deployed between desks in an office environment.
Maximum screen width of 9 feet and maximum height of 4½ feet. Screen can be easily cut to any custom size smaller than those dimensions.
- Easy to manufacture and assemble
- No sewing required
- No grommets required
- Mounting holes cut with a ¼” or 3/8” hand side cutter at 12” spacing
- Shield attaches to frame with nylon cable ties
- Can be cleaned with alcohol
- Ultra-Clear, distortion free
- Easily deployed and shipped
- Strataglass is engineered to be scratch resistant
- NOT AN FDA REGISTERED DEVICE
- NOTE: Strataglass makes NO CLAIM that these shields will protect you from contracting any virus or disease. Use at your own risk.
Strataglass Clear Vinyl Sheet 54” X 110”
Find an Authorized Distributor
Common sizes readily available
Bolts to mounting surface
Slip Fit Tee with Screws
Slip Fit Galvanized Pipe Coupling
Enables galvanized pipe joining for longer lengths
Slip Fit Elbow
Joins vertical and horizontal frame members
Hand Side Cutter #0 ¼” or #2 3/8”
Nylon Cable Ties