Terms & Conditions
All information contained herein is presented in good faith and subject to changes, errors, and omissions at any time. Contact Strataglass, to confirm the accuracy of any and all such information.
- All materials, products and services are subject to availability. This web site information is provided on an “as is” basis. The user expressly agrees that the use of the Strataglass.com. is at the user’s sole risk.
- Neither the Strataglass principals, officers, employees, third party content providers, developers and affiliated entities, assume any liability whatsoever either expressed or implied, for the use of this web site and all associated features, programming, coding, and links.
- Strataglass LLC makes no representation of the web site being error free. The user of this web site shall hold the Strataglass harmless for any loss of business, damages, delays, interruptions, or damages from the use of this web site and all its features and content.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the Strataglass or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of the Strataglass and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Strataglass.com, and other marks indicated on our site are registered trademarks of the Strataglass or its subsidiaries, in the United States and other countries. Other Strataglass.com graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of Strataglass LLC or its subsidiaries.
Strataglass.com’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Strataglass.com’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Strataglass.com.
All other trademarks not owned by the Strataglass LLC or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Strataglass LLC or its subsidiaries.
- Applicable Law
- By visiting Strataglass.com, you agree that the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Strataglass.com or its affiliates.